As per the latest updates, the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has opened the KMAT registration 2020 window again for the exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode. Candidates can visit kmatindia.com to complete the registration process online. The PBT mode exam is scheduled for 28 November 2020 and it is being held for those candidates who were not able to appear for the KMAT exam conducted on 29 October 2020.
KMAT 2020 Important Dates
|KMAT application form release (for offline mode exam)||4 November 2020|
|KMAT application form last date||To be announced|
|KMAT PBT mode exam date||28 November 2020|
Steps to Fill KMAT Application Form 2020 Online
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out their KMAT application form. Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – kmatindia.com
- On the right side, you will find a section titled “Quick Links.”
- Under that, click on “Apply Now.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, click on “Register (New Candidate).”
- Enter the requisite details to register.
- Log in again to fill the application form.
- Pay application fees.
- Verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Once done, save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
KMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the KMAT PBT exam, it is imperative to check the eligibility criteria so that your form does not get rejected:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years or an equivalent master’s degree from a recognised institute.
- Candidates should have scored at least 50 per cent in their degree course.
- Candidates from the SC/ST category will be given a relaxation of 5 per cent marks.
Documents Required for KMAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the below-mentioned documents ready before applying for the PBT exam:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree marksheet
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree pass certificate
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Scanned copy of the parent/guardian’s signature
- Mobile number
- Email id
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.