The online application registration process for KMAT 2021 will end on 28 March 2021. Therefore, candidates are advised to avail the last few days to fill out the application form. The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations released the application forms for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test, commonly known as KMAT. earlier The application form is available on cee.kerala.gov.in the official website. In order to register, candidates will have to visit the official website and fill out the application form using the requisite credentials.
How to Fill Out the Application Forms for KMAT 2021 Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the KMAT application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on “K-MAT 2021 Online Application.”
- Now, click on “Registration.” on the left side of the page.
- Tick the boxes and click on “Proceed for Registration.”
- Enter the requisite credentials and click on “Register.”
- Log back in to fill the application form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Upload images and other valid documents.
- Carefully go through all the information before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
It is important for candidates to thoroughly read through the instructions and guidelines given on the page before starting the registration process. Application forms that are once submitted cannot be edited or modified. Interested candidates will also be required to pay a nominal fee amount through one of the online modes of payment at the time of registration.