Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has released the online application forms for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Application or more commonly known as KMAT. Application forms are available on the association’s official website – kmatindia.com
Candidates who wish to apply for MBA/PGDM and MCA programmes in colleges within the state of Karnataka can register for KMAT exam 2020 on the official portal. According to the information available on the official website, there are no key dates mentioned regarding the last date for the submission of the online KMAT 2020 Application Form.
It is important for candidates to thoroughly read through the instructions and guidelines given on the page before starting the registration process. The application forms that are once submitted cannot be edited or modified. Interested candidates will also be required to pay a nominal fee amount through one of the online modes of payment at the time of registration.
The final admit card that will be required to sit for the exam will only be issued to those candidates who have successfully completed all the steps of registration before the last date. The final list of KMAT Test Centres to conduct the exam as released by the board are Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bellary, Bijapur, Kalaburagi, Davanagere, Hubbali, Mangaluru, Mysuru and Shivamogga.
Steps to Register for KMAT 2020
Students can follow the steps given below to fill out and submit an online registration form to appear in KMAT 2020.
- First, visit the official website of the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association – kmatindia.com
- Click on the “Apply Now” link under the “Quick Links” tab on the homepage.
- Read the given instructions carefully. Click on “Register”.
- Fill in the basic details and click on “Submit and Continue”.
- A unique “Application Number” and “Password” will be generated.
- Click on the “Login to Continue” button.
- Enter the “Application Number” previously generated and the “Date of Birth”. Click on “Login”.
- Fill in the relevant details in the online application form and pay the application fee.
About KMAT 2020
KMAT 2020 is a pen and paper based test for candidates applying to any of the three programmes. The test paper is divided into three sections where each section will consist of multiple choice type questions. The three sections on which the candidates will be tested are verbal ability and reading comprehension, quantitative ability and logical reasoning. There will be a total of 120 questions.