According to the latest updates, the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has released KMAT Admit Card. The admit card has been released online on kmatindia.com the official website. Students who are due to appear for the exam can download their admit cards by visiting the official website and using their login credentials.
Those who have successfully submitted their KMAT application form can download the admit card. Alternatively, students can click on the link provided below to download the admit cards directly.
Important Dates for KMAT 2020
|KMAT admit card release date||27 October 2020|
|KMAT Kerala exam||29 October 2020|
|Declaration of KMAT result||To be announced|
Steps to download KMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – kmatindia.com
- At the top of the page, you will find “KMAT 2020 Admit Card” tab.
- Click on that and then again on “Confirm & Go.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your KMAT admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the KMAT Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Timing of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam day instructions
KMAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions
- The KMAT 2020 will be held in Internet Based Test (IBT) mode and candidates cannot leave their seats for the entire duration of the exam. Failing to comply would be considered a violation.
- Images and video of the candidates will be recorded at all times.
- Use of any electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, calculators, etc is prohibited.
- Candidates are allowed to use pencil, pen, and plain paper after showing it to the invigilator.
- The admit card along with a valid ID proof is required for the online exam to start.
- No talking or speaking during the exam time is allowed.
Also Read: KMAT Syllabus