According to the latest updates, the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) has released KMAT 2020 admit card for the PBT mode exam. The admit card has been released online on kmatindia.com the official website. Students who are due to appear for the exam can download their admit cards by visiting the official website and using their login credentials.
Important Dates for KMAT 2020
|KMAT 2020 (PBT) mode admit card release date||11 December 2020|
|KMAT 2020 exam date||13 December 2020 (offline mode)|
Steps to download KMAT 2020 Admit Card
Those who have successfully submitted their KMAT 2020 application form can download the admit card by visiting the official website and following the steps mentioned below. Alternatively, students can click on the link provided below to download the admit cards directly.
- Visit the official website – kmatindia.com
- At the top of the page, you will find a tab titled “Admit Card (Test Date 13-12-2020).”
- Click on that and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your KMAT admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the KMAT Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Timing of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam day instructions
KMAT 2020 Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions
- Use of any electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, calculators, etc is prohibited.
- Candidates are allowed to use pencil, pen, and plain paper after showing it to the invigilator.
- The admit card along with a valid ID proof is required for the online exam to start.
- No talking or speaking during the exam time is allowed.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.