As per the latest update, KL university has released its KLEEE application form for 2021 in both online and offline mode. The KLEEE 2021 will be conducted in two phases. The first phase application form will be available by 28 February 2021 (tentative) and the second phase application form will be available by the second week of April. As for the exams, the first phase will be conducted in the second week of March and the second phase will be held in the second week of April.
Exam Dates of KLEEE 2021
|Events||Phase I Dates||Phase II Dates (Tentative)|
|KLEEE application form 2021 release date (tentative)||21 January 2021||–|
|Last date to apply for KLU application form 2021||28 February 2021||Second week of April 2021|
|Admit card release date||3 March 2021||Second week of April 2021|
|KLEEE 2021 exam date||Second week of March 2021||Second week of April 2021|
How to Register Online for KLEEE 2021?
Follow these steps to apply for KLEEE 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website – kluniversity.in
- Go to the “Admissions” tab
- Click on “Undergraduate Admissions”
- From the dropdown menu, select “KLEEE 2021.”
- A panel will open and there tap on the option to apply online.
- Now tap on “Click here to fill the Application online.”
- Another panel will open where you will be asked to fill in your details like personal details, academic records and communication details.
- After filling up the required details, click on the continue option.
- This will lead you to the payment gateway.
- Pay the application fee via net banking, debit/credit card and then submit the form.
- Students can print out the application form for future reference.
If you do not want to apply online, then you can get the application form from the university. Fill out the form and submit it to the university itself.