As per the latest update, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has released the KIITEE application form 2021 today, i.e., 10 December 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for admissions to KIIT can fill out the application form by visiting kiitee.kiit.ac.in the official website. The last date to fill out the application form is 31 March 2021. Along with releasing the application form dates for KITEE 2021, KIIT officials have also declared dates pertaining to all important events of the admission procedure.
How to Register for KIITEE 2021 Online?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below after visiting the official website to fill out the application form for KIITEE 2021. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – kittee.kiit.ac.in
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Apply Now.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, enter the required details – name, mobile number, email id, state.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Submit.”
- Log back in and fill out the rest of the details.
- Pay the requisite application form fee.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The exams for KIIT are scheduled to be held between 14 April 2020 and 23 April 2021, while the results are set to be declared on 28 April 2021. The KIITEE counselling process will commence on 11 May 2021 after the results are declared. Through KIITEE, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will offer admission to courses in both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Some of the courses offered by the institute include: B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M.Tech, and MBA among others. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to stay abreast of the latest developments.