Kerala University has released results of various UG and PG semester exams on 25th Jan 2020 on its official website. The results are for:
- First, Second & Third Semester Master of Science in Computer Science Supplementary/Mercy Chance Examination (SDE) October/November 2019
- Fourth Semester MBA Degree Examination, August 2019 Regular and Supplementary (2014 Scheme)
- Second Semester B.Com (CBCS) Degree Examination, May 2019 (Regular 2018 Admission, Improvement – 2017 Admission And Supplementary 2016,2015 &2014 Admission)
- Second Semester B.Sc.(CBCSS) Degree Examination, May 2019 – Regular (2018 Admission) Improvement (2017 Admission) Supplementary (2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Admissions)
- Seventh Semester B.Tech Degree Examination July 2019 (Supplementary & Sessional Improvement Candidates)
The results are available in PDF format on Kerala University’s official website – keralauniversity.ac.in
Candidates can visit the website to view or download the same.
Important instructions are included in the results notification and candidates must go through it to get to know more about the Kerala University procedures.
Steps to download Kerala University UG & PG results
Visit Kerala University’s official website keralauniversity.ac.in
Click the ‘Results‘ link under ‘Examinations‘ section.
You will be redirected to the ‘Results’ page.
Click the link corresponding to the course you wish to check the result.
The corresponding results will be opened in a new tab as a PDF.
View or download the results accordingly.
Application for Scrutiny/Revaluation
Fourth Semester MBA Degree Examination Candidates can apply for scrutiny using the draft mark list available on the University website. The last date to apply for scrutiny is 4th Feb 2020.
Second Semester Degree Examination for B.Com (CBCS) & B.Sc.(CBCSS) Candidates can apply for scrutiny using the draft mark list available on the university website. The last date to apply for scrutiny is 07.02.2020.
Seventh Semester B.tech Degree Examination The application for scrutiny and revaluation of answer scripts along with draft mark list should reach thE office on or before 04.02.2020.