The University of Kerala has released the results for BA and B.Sc. courses on 30 October 2020. Along with the regular results, Kerala University has also announced the results for annual scheme final year BA supplementary course and part III subsidiary exam 2020.
The results have been released in the form of a PDF document at keralauniversity.ac.in the official website. Alternatively, students can check their results by clicking on the direct link provided below.
As per the official notification,
“For the successful completion of a semester, (for 2014 Admission candidates) a student has to score a minimum SCPA of 4.00 (E Grade)[A minimum of 40% (E Grade) is required for passing a course with a separate minimum of 40% (E Grade) for Continuous Evaluation and End semester Evaluation.”
How to Check Kerala University Result Online?
Candidates can check their Kerala University undergraduate course results by visiting the official website and then following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – keralauniversity.ac.in
- Scroll down to the section titled, “Examination.”
- Click on “Result” under that section.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now select either the BA, B.Sc. or supplementary exam, whichever result you want to check.
- Your Kerala University result will be displayed on the screen.
Students can use the draft marks list to apply for scrutiny or revaluation if they are not satisfied with their marks. The last date to do so is 13 November 2020. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.