Kerala DHSE released timetables of 2020 Higher Secondary Examinations. Exams for both first year and second year students will commence on 10th March 2020 and will end on 26th March 2020.
Kerala Higher Secondary Examinations for the year 2019-20 will be conducted in March 2020. Exam dates were released along with the complete notification circular in DHSE official website. Exam details and timetable is available for download in DHSE official website. The released notification have detailed paper evaluation methods, contains eligibility criteria, exam fees payment dates and is available in both Malayalam and English transcriptions.
Examination timings will be:
- 9.45 A.M to 12.30 P.M (15 minutes cool off time) – for subjects without practicals
- 9.45 A.M TO 12.00 P.M (15 minutes cool off time)-for subjects with practicals except Biology & Music
- 9.45 A.M TO 12.10 P.M [IST] including cool off Time (20 minutes ie., 10 minutes each for
Botany & Zoology and 5 minutes preparatory time for Zoology) for Biology :
- 9.45 A.M to 11.30 A.M (15 minutes cool off time) : Music
Exam Fees Payment
DHSE 2020 board exam fees payments has to be done within 15th of November 2019 for second years and 22nd of November 2019 for first years. Any payment made after this date will be fined according to DHSE standards. Last date to make payment with fine will be 6th of December 2019 for second years and 13th December 2019 for first years. Fine added with the fees will vary with extension of payment from last date of payment without fine, go through the released notification to have much more details about the fining process.
Steps to download Kerala Higher Secondary Examination 2020 Timetable
- Go to the official website of DHSE dhsekerala.gov.in.
- Click the link with exact description ‘Higher Secondary Exam Notification March 2020‘.
- A PDF file named ‘Notification 2020‘ will be opened in a new tab.
- First content of the file will be ‘Second Year Higher Secondary Examination, March 2020’ and ‘First Year Higher Secondary Examination, March 2020’ where you can find the respective timetables.
- This file can be downloaded or can be used for reference.