The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, has extended the last date to apply for KEAM 2021 online application until 2:00 PM on 24 June 2021. Hence, aspirants who wish to appear for the examination are advised to register well in time before the deadline.
Once successfully registered for the KEAM examination, candidates must upload the required eligibility certificates and supporting documents on the registration portal. Additionally, the last date for uploading eligibility certificates and supporting documents is 30 June 2021.
KEAM 2021 Important Dates
KEAM 2021 (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by CEE, Kerala, for admissions into undergraduate engineering and architecture programs offered by various government and private colleges in Kerala. Hence, candidates can refer to the following table on the important dates regarding the KEAM 2021.
|First day of registration||1 June 2021|
|Application form (with late fee) deadline||24 June 2021 (2 PM)|
|Release of admit card||To be notified|
|KEAM Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)||24 July 2021|
|KEAM Paper II (Mathematics)||24 July 2021|
|Release of examination results||To be notified|
|Start of KEAM counselling phase||To be notified|
Steps to Fill the KEAM Application Form
Candidates can follow the instructions given below to complete the application process.
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2021 (cee.kerala.gov.in).
- Go to the online registration portal, check all the declarations and click on the “Proceed for Registration” link.
- Fill in all the required details and click on the “Register” link.
- Then, the website will display a registration confirmation window.
- Check all details carefully and make edits if required.
- Then, press the “Confirm” button.
- Afterward, the candidate will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number, which applicants must enter within the required field to complete the registration.
- Once registration is complete, applicants must fill the registration form.
- Pay the application fee by selecting either Online Payment or e-Challan mode.
- Then, upload the necessary images and documents, ensuring they meet the specified guidelines.
- Finally, submit the application form and print or save the acknowledgment for future reference.