The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala has invited applications for B.Arch, MBBS, and BDS courses. Admissions to Architecture (B.Arch), Medical and Allied courses (MBBS and BDS) are made under KEAM 2020. Both fresh candidates and those who have already applied for KEAM 2020 can visit – cee.kerala.gov.in to submit new applications and add new courses respectively.
According to the official notification, the candidates can choose Pharmacy (for those who have appeared for Paper 1 or Engineering Entrance Exam) or Medical and Medical allied courses (for those who have appeared in the NEET-UG ) or Architecture (for those who have qualified NATA) as per their choice for the examination. Here is a guide on how to register or add a course for KEAM 2020.
Steps to Register for New Applicants
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the first active link titled, “KEAM 2020 – New Application.”
- Read the given guidelines carefully before applying.
- Once done, in the top right-hand corner, find the link titled, “Registration.”
- Click on the link and read the declarations provided.
- Submit the declarations.
- Now fill the required details and proceed to upload the documents.
- Save a copy of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Add New Courses for Already Existing Applicants
- Visit the official website – www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the third active link titled, “KEAM 2020 – Candidate Portal.”
- Enter Application Number, Password, and Captcha.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Add Course” option to add the desired course.
- Save the option.
- Do not forget to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
New applicants must note that the deadline for submitting new application forms, as well as uploading the documents, is 18 September 2020. Candidates must adhere to the deadline and try to submit the application forms before the mentioned date. According to the official notification, students submitting the KEAM 2020 applications are not required to submit a hard copy of the applications or any other documents to the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.