Candidates who appeared for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM), 2020 can now assess their performance by downloading the official answer key released by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). KEAM 2020 answer key is available in a PDF form on the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in and no credentials are required to be filled by the candidate in order to download the answer key.
The exam was successfully conducted via pen and paper mode (offline) on 16 July, 2020 by CEE authorities. The exam was conducted in two shifts: The first shift was for Paper 1 on Physics and Chemistry from 10 am to 12:20 pm, the second shift was for Paper 2 on Mathematics which commenced at 2:30 pm and lasted till 5 pm.
Steps to Download KEAM 2020 Official Answer Key
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the “KEAM 2020 – Candidate Portal”
- Once you click on the link, the upper left hand side corner of the page will display all the options.
- Click on the third option which says “Answer Key”.
- The page now displayed will have two options: “Paper 1” and “Paper 2”.
- Click on the option which you want to download.
- The respective answer key PDF will automatically get downloaded.
Important Things to Remember:
- In case a candidate feels that the answer key has some discrepancy, they are allowed to raise objection against the same.
- In order to do so, the candidate has to report to Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE) Kerala along with substantial proof and necessary documents to back their objection.
- There is a requisite fee of INR 100 per question, which the candidate needs to pay in order to verify his objection. The amount is to be drawn in favor of CEE payable at Thiruvanantapuram.
- The above mentioned fee is refundable only if the authorities find the objection to be genuine and verified as correct.
- The last date for raising objections is 25 July, 5 pm IST.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) organizes and conducts the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) every year to allow admissions into professional degree courses like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch at graduate level into institutions which are under the Kerala state government. It is one of the most difficult aptitude based examination which tests the practical as well as theoretical knowledge of a candidate thoroughly. In order to secure a seat in the top 3 prestigious colleges under the state government, a candidate has to rank in top 1000 in the least.
- A total of 120 Multiple Choice Objective based Questions (MCQs) are asked and each right answer scores four marks and one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- The marking scheme will give the aspirants an idea about their probable score in the final results.
- If the candidate feels that he/she has been able to secure well above the estimated cut off, they can get ready to apply for the counselling which will be the last step to secure a seat in the their favorite college.