The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) has extended the application to KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical) courses till 29th February 2020. It is for admission to professional degree courses such as Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homeo, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries and Forestry.
Important dates and events of KEAM 2020
|Online Application submission||From 1st February 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application
including Fee payment
|25th February 2020 till 5:00 PM [extended to 29th February]|
|Last date for Online submission of supporting
|29th February 2020|
|Downloading Online Admit Cards||From 10th April 2020|
|Date & Time of Engineering Entrance Examination||20th and 21st of April 2020|
|Result of Engineering Entrance Examination||On or before 25th May 2020|
|Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS,
Ayurveda, Medical & Allied Rank lists
|On or before 26th June 2020|
Steps to apply for KEAM 2020
- Visit the official website – cee.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “KEAM 2020 – Online Application” .
- It redirects to a new page. On it click on “Registration” link in the right corner.
- On the new page that appears , check in all the declarations after going through the page.
- Registration : Fill in details like “Name”, “Date of Birth”, “Mobile Number”, “Email Address” and Captcha. On the next page, confirm the registration.
- Registered mobile number will get an OTP. Enter it and hit Submit.
- Registration is completed. An application number will appear on the screen. It should be noted down.
- Click on “Proceed to Application”.
- Fill in the application form by giving all the necessary details.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Upload all images and certificates.
- Print the confirmation page of KEAM 2020 for future reference.
Who should appear for KEAM ?
- There is no state level entrance examination for medical and architecture courses conducted by the CEE.
- Entrance exam is conducted only for Engineering and B.Pharm courses.
- Admission to Medical courses will be conducted based on the NEET (UG) Rank. Those candidates who wish to be considered for Medical Courses in Kerala State shall be qualified in NEET. Likewise, if candidate wants to be considered for admission to Architecture course, the qualification in NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is required.
- However, all candidates who desire Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical and Architecture admission should apply KEAM also.