The KCET 2021 registration process started today, 15 June 2021. The Karnataka Examination Authority has released the KCET application forms online on the official website. Earlier, the Karnataka Deputy Chief Minister CN Ashwath Narayan had publicly announced the release of KCET application forms. However, the deadline for the KCET applications is 10 July 2021. The KCET 2021 exam will be held from 28 August to 29 August 2021 in an offline mode. Additionally, interested candidates have been advised to read the KCET eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the application form.
Steps to Fill KCET 2021 Application Form
The Karnataka Examination Authority released the KCET application forms today on the official website. Henceforth, students can refer to the following instructions to fill the KCET application form.
- Visit the official website of the KEA (https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/pumarksstmt/Home.aspx).
- Select the link for the KCET application form.
- Register for the KCET exam by entering your mobile number, email address, etc.
- After registration, log in to your KCET account.
- Fill out the KCET application form details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Afterwards, pay the KCET application fee online via debit/credit card, net banking or UPI.
- Preview the KCET form and submit it.
|KCET Application Start Date||15 June 2021 (12 noon)|
|KCET Application End Date||10 July 2021 (5:30 PM)|
|Last Date to pay the fees||13 July 2021|
|Submission of Special Category Certificates||14 July 2021 – 20 July 2021|
|Correction of Application Forms||19 July 2021 (11:00 AM) – 22 July 2021 (5:30 PM)|
About the KCET 2021
The KEA conducts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for admissions into various undergraduate courses, such as B.Tech. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducts the KCET every year. Hence, students qualifying for the KCET will be eligible for further counselling and admission processes.