KCET 2020 has opened the portal for rank-wise upload of documents. Students can now upload their documents for verification. Karnataka Examinations Authority(KEA) has released the schedule for the upload of documents from 2nd September 2020. Students can visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in for the same. The first 2000 ranks can upload their respective documents till 3rd September 2020.
KCET 2020 Rank-Wise Dates for Documents Upload
Eligible candidates can check the dates according to their ranks, for the upload of documents below:
|Dates||Starting Rank||Last Rank|
|2nd-3rd September 2020||1||2000|
|4th-6th September 2020||2001||7000|
|7th-9th September 2020||7001||15000|
|10th-12th September 2020||15001||25000|
|13th-15th September 2020||25001||40000|
|16th-19th September 2020||40001||70000|
|20th-23rd September 2020||70001||100000|
|24th-27th September 2020||100001||Last rank|
List of Documents Required
Candidates are required to upload the following documents as per the schedule:
- Printout of KCET 2020 Application Form.
- KCET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- 10th Standard or Equivalent Marksheet.
- 12th Standard and Equivalent Marksheet.
- Seven years of study certificate countersigned by the concerned BEO/DDPI.
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Rural Study Certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada Medium Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Parent’s Hometown Certificate/ Parent’s Education Certificate/Parent’s Domicile certificate/Parent’s Employment Certificate/Parent’s Cumulative Record for the candidates claiming government seats based on the domicile/study/employment of the parent.
- Duly sworn in Affidavit of the candidate who claims eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses C and D. (Regarding Mother Tongue)
- Identity Card issued by the Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate/Rehabilitation Commissioner for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu & Kashmiri Migrants quota.
Other Important Dates regarding KCET 2020 Counselling and more
|Document Uploading||2nd September to 27th September 2020|
|Registration & Choice Filling||To be Notified|
|Seat Allotment||To be Notified|
The seat allotment will be carried out only after the proper verification of the documents.