Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has initiated the online procedure for uploading the requisite documents for the KCET 2020 admission process. Qualified candidates can visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in for uploading the documents. In addition to this, KEA has also published the list of documents required to be uploaded by the candidates.
As per the official notification, candidates will be able to upload the documents in the order of their rank. Hence, separate days are scheduled for the candidates with a particular range of ranks. Below is a table that specifies the rank range and the corresponding dates for uploading the documents.
Steps for Uploading the Necessary Documents
- Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the “Recent Publications” section.
- Click on the “CET- 2020 Process of Uploading Original Documents” link.
- Read the displayed instructions very carefully and then scroll down to the “I Agree” option.
- Click on the “Proceed to Login” button.
- Now enter your Username and Password.
- Once done, start uploading the documents.
KCET 2020 Rank-Wise List for Uploading the Documents
|KCET 2020 Rank Range||Corresponding Date (2020)|
|1 to 2000||7 to 8 September|
|2001 to 7000||9 to 10 September|
|7,001 to 15,000||11 to 14 September|
|15,001 to 25,000||15 to 17 September|
|25,001 to 40,000||18 to 20 September|
|40,001 to 70,000||21 to 23 September|
|70,001 to 1,00,000||24 to 27 September|
|1,00,001 to the Last Rank||28 September to 1 October|
KCET 2020 Necessary Documents List
The following are the documents required to be uploaded on the official web portal of KCET for the admission procedure:
- KCET 2020 application form
- KCET 2020 admit card or admission ticket
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Seven-year study certificate countersigned by the concerned BEO/DDPI.
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Rural study certificate (if applicable)
- Kannada medium certificate (if relevant)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- For candidates claiming eligibility for government seats based on the parent’s domicile/study/employment: Parent’s study certificate/Parent’s hometown certificate/Parent’s domicile certificate/Parent’s employment certificate/Parent’s cumulative record/Parent’s marks card, etc.
- Candidates who want to claim eligibility under Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses C and D (Regarding mother tongue): Should get a duly signed affidavit for the same.
- For candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu & Kashmir migrants quota: Identity card issued by the jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate/Rehabilitation Commissioner.