In a recent press conference, Deputy Chief Minister CN Ashwathnarayan confirmed that the final result of the KCET 2020 will be released tomorrow, i.e., 20 August. Candidates who wrote the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for the current academic year can visit the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in to view the result. All counseling-related information can be accessed on the official website itself. Candidates will be able to see their KCET result by entering the required credentials such as application number and password.
At the press conference held on Monday, Ashwathnarayan mentioned that it was never before that the KCET results were being announced at such a short duration. KCET 2020 was conducted on 30th and 31st July. Following which the results will be declared on 20 August. Within just 19 days, the authorities are announcing the results.
After the KCET 2020 Results are Released
- No fee hike for students for the current academic session, keeping in mind the nationwide damage caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The seat matrix shall also remain the same as in previous years.
- There shall be officially two rounds of counselling followed by a new extended series depending upon the number of vacant seats.
- The entire process of counselling will be online this year.
- There shall be absolute transparency during the entire process of counselling, as there shall be no process for prior seat blocking.
- Candidates must visit the official website regularly for further updates.
About KCET 2020
Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a state-level entrance test which is related by the government of Karnataka. Candidates who qualify the online examination are granted admission to various undergraduate professional courses like Engineering, Technology, Yoga, Naturopathy, Farm Science courses, B.Pharm and Pharm.D courses in the state. The courses are:
B.Tech in: Food Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Tech, B.Sc (Hons) in Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Forestry B.F.Sc in: Fisheries B.Sc in: Agriculture Marketing and Co-op and B.V.Sc & A.H ( Bachelor in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry).