As per the date finalized by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), the KCET results for the current academic session have finally been released. The results were published today around 12:30 pm IST on the official website www.karresults.nic.in. The KCET 2020 result was announced at a press conference conducted by CN Ashwathnarayan, the Education Minister and Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka. Following this, the results were made available for the candidates to download from the official website. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the results.
Steps to Check KCET 2020 Result
- Visit the official website – www.karresults.nic.in
- Click on the active link titled “CET Results Announced on 21 August 2020.”
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Make sure the DOB entered matches that mentioned in the KCET 2020 admit card and hit “Submit”.
- Download the results and save a copy for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned in the KCET 2020 Result
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Course/Stream opted
- Individual score
- Consolidated score
- Course-wise rank
- Overall rank
KCET 2020 Subject-Wise Toppers
|Subject/Stream||Name of the Toppers|
|B.Tech||Rakshith M – Rank One
Shubhan R – Rank Two
M Shashank Balaji – Rank Three
|B.Sc Agriculture||Varun Gowda A B – Rank One
Sanjana K – Rank Two
Lokesh B Jogi – Rank Three
What After the Declaration of KCET Results?
Candidates must know the following details after the KCET 2020 results have been declared:
- The process of counselling will begin soon.
- The entire process will be online as a preventive measure against the COVID-19 pandemic spread.
- There shall be no fee hike for the current academic session.
- There are no notifications for a change in the seat matrix. It shall remain the same as last year until a future announcement.
- Candidates must check the official website regularly for further information.