KARTET 2020 Hall Ticket has been released by the School Education Department of Karnataka. Candidates who had registered for the exam can download the Hall Tickets from the official website- schooleducation.kar.nic.in
The responsibility of conducting the KARTET has been entrusted to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Office of the Commissioner of public instruction, Bangalore by the Government of Karnataka.
Important dates and events of KARTET 2020
|Commencement of online application submission||January 25, 2020 to February 25, 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee||February 25, 2020|
|Download of Hall Tickets||March 7, 2020 onwards till the date of examination|
|Date of examination||March 15, 2020|
Steps to download the Hall Ticket of KARTET 2020
- Visit the official website of KARTET 2020 – schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Click on the link for Hall Ticket download.
- It redirects to the login page for KARTET 2020.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Hall Ticket for KARTET 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the KARTET 2020 Hall Ticket and take a print out of it for future use.
About Hall Ticket of KARTET 2020
The Hall Ticket contains the details of the candidate as filled in the online application. It should be noted that there is no provision for correction in the Hall Ticket made available for download. Centralised Admission Cell shall not be responsible for any outcome arising out of non acceptance of correction/addition/deletion of any particulars once filled in online application.
Clause (n) of the section 2 of the RTE Act says that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools is to qualify in the Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the appropriate State Government.
The objective of including Teacher Eligibility Test as a mandatory qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is:
- To bring national standards for teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- To improve the overall performance of teacher education institutions and students from these institutions.
- To make everyone aware that the Government emphasizes teacher quality.