The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Allotment Result 2019.
The candidates who appeared for the exam can now access their results online by visiting the official exam website. The Examination authority had previously released the mock allotment result for the PGCET.
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) on behalf of the Government of Karnataka conducts PGCET for admission into various PG courses such as MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.tech and M.E offered at the colleges in the state of Karnataka. Candidates can get admission into Government seats as well as the Management quota seats through Karnataka PGCET.
Karnataka PGCET Allotment Result 2019
The steps to be followed to check the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result are as follows
- Visit the official KEA website kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the PGCET Allotment Results Tab
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth (login credentials)
- Click on “Submit” to get Karnataka PGCET 2019 Results.
- The result will be displayed in the form of scorecard, where candidates can download/printout for future reference
The Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result copy shall consists of the following details – name and roll number of the candidate, PGCET rank secured, name of the institution allotted and the branch allotted to the candidate. The PGCET Merit list will be solely based on the marks obtained in the written test of the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test.
Note: Candidates who are applying for Karnataka PGCET through GATE Score are required to check their GATE Results.
Karnataka PGCET Cut Off 2019
The Details regarding, things to keep in mind regarding the Karnataka PGCET Cut Off are as follows
- KEA will release Karnataka PGCET Cut Off ranks for all disciplines course wise, category wise and college wise on the official website.
- The cut off can be referred by the students to get an idea about which college he/she might get.
- You should give options in the Karnataka PGCET Counselling purely based on your interests.
- After cut off ranks are released, you are advised to make a list of colleges which you want to join based on your cut off and your interest.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET Counselling process is expected to be conducted shortly after the announcement of results. KEA conducts the counselling both through offline and online mode via an option entry by candidates.
There are five stages in the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling process which are the Online Registration, Verification of Documents, Filling of Preference Form, Seat Allotment, and Reporting to the Allotted College.
Documents to be submitted by the candidate during the Karnataka PGCET Counselling are as follows
- Print out of Application Form.
- Original Copy of the Chalan.
- Admit Card.
- Class X or equivalent Marks Card.
- Class XII or equivalent Marks Card.
- Degree marks card of all semesters/ years.
- Provisional Degree Certificate/Degree Certificate/Course completion certificate.
- Study Certificate (If applicable).
- Two recent photographs (passport size).
In case of queries, discrepancies or more information regarding any stage of the exam, the candidates are advised to contact the concerned authorities at the following information
- Address – 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012.
- Phone – 080-23460460
- Website -http://kea.kar.nic.in
- Email -email@example.com