The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has declared the Karnataka PGCET result 2020 for admission to postgraduate courses in the state. The entrance exam results have been published for MTech, MArch, MBA and MCA courses on cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea the official website. In order to check their results, candidates will have to log in to the exam portal by entering the requisite credentials.
How to Check the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Result?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Scroll down to the section titled “Latest Announcement.”
- Click on the “PGCET-2020-Results” link.
- You will be redirected to the candidate portal.
- Now enter your PGCET number.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Counselling to Begin Soon
As per the official notification,“Schedule for verification of documents will be hosted in due course on the KEA Website. Original documents to be produced for verification are detailed in PGCET-2020 Information Bulletin. Candidates are hereby informed to arrange their original documents as per their eligibility. If any candidate fails to produce the required original documents during document verification, then such candidates will not get eligibility for admission to M.E. / M. Tech / M. Arch, MBA, MCA courses for the year 2020.” Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.