The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the PGCET 2020 Provisional Answer Key on 20 October 2020 evening. Candidates who wrote the entrance examination must visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in to download the answer key. Candidates must note that the provisional answer key is available for individual subjects/courses in a PDF format.
Steps to Download the Karnataka PGCET 2020 Provisional Answer Key
Candidates who wish to download the Karnataka PGCET 2020 answer key must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- On the top of the page, find the section titled “ADMISSIONS.”
- From the drop-down menu select the link titled “PGCET 2020 (MBA, MCA, MTECH).
- Click on the link.
- Now select the subject/course for which you want to view the answer key form the list provided.
- Once done, click on the corresponding link.
- The PDF containing the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- View the answer key and download the same for future reference.
Deadline for Raising a Challenge is 24 October 2020
Candidates must take note of the following points if they aren’t satisfied with the provisional answer key released by KEA:
- The authorities have allowed the candidates to raise a challenge against any answer for which they aren’t satisfied.
- The deadline for doing the same is 24 October 2020.
- Candidates can file the challenge via email or SMS, but they must produce sufficient data backing their challenge.
- Once the challenge period is over, KEA will verify the challenges and release the final answer key on its official website.
- Hence, candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the regular updates.