On 7 October 2020, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) released the Karnataka PGCET hall tickets for the M.Tech, MBA, and MCA candidates. Candidates can visit the official website- kea.kar.nic.in to download the hall tickets. In order to download the Karnataka PGCET hall ticket, the candidates will have to enter their allotted application numbers and date of birth.
Steps to Download Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the Karnataka PGCET hall ticket:
- Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on “PGCET-2020 Hall Ticket Download Link.”
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout for future reference, and preserve it till the admission process concludes.
Details Mentioned on the Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully:
- Name of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Address of the examination centre
- Important instructions regarding the examination
Discrepancies in Karnataka PGCET 2020 Hall Ticket
In case of any discrepancy or error in the Karnataka PGCET hall ticket, or if the candidate is not able to access the hall ticket, you are advised to contact the Karnataka Examination Authority at the following address immediately:
Karnataka Examination Authority
Bangalore – 560012
E-Mail: [email protected]
Karnataka PGCET 2020 will be conducted on 13 October 2020 for M.Tech, and 14 October 2020 for MCA and MBA courses. The exam had been postponed earlier due to COVID-19, and again, due to a clash of dates with other examinations. Registration for the same was open till 21 September 2020. The candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the official website to keep up with all the latest updates.
Also Read: PGCET Exam Centres