The Karnataka PGCET 2020 application window has been reopened for candidates to fill out registration forms once again. The deadline for submitting the application forms is August 20. The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) application form is for PG disciplines in engineering, such as ME/M.Tech/M.Arch as well as management disciplines like MBA/MCA. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register.
How to Register for Karnataka PGCET 2020?
- Visit the official website – www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
- Under “Flash News,” click on the second link titled “PGCET 2020-Online Application”.
- Click on the link titled “New User-Click Here.”
- Complete the registration by filling in all the required credentials.
- Hit the “Submit” button
- Using the registration particulars, log in again to fill out the application form.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Save a copy for future reference.
PGCET 2020 Schedule
|Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Form release date||August 14, 2020|
|Karnataka PGCET 2020 deadline||August 20, 2020 (till 6:30 PM)|
|Karnataka PGCET 2020 last date of application fee payment||August 21, 2020|
|Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card||To Be Announced Soon|
|Karnataka PGCET 2020||October 6, 2020 – ME/M.Tech/M.Arch
October 7, 2020 – MBA/MCA
About Karnataka PGCET
Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is a state-level entrance examination controlled by the Karnataka government. The qualifying students are given admission under various Post Graduate disciplines in engineering, architecture, management, and hospitality. The courses include ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, MBA, MCA, etc.
The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts the examination in an offline or pen and paper mode. The duration of the exam is two hrs. A total of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are asked. The marking scheme is simple, with each correct answer getting one mark and one mark deduction for every wrong answer. PGCET 2020 will be conducted on October 6 and 7, 2020. Candidates must visit the official website regularly for further updates.