Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) released the online application form for the Karnataka PGCET 2020 on June 15, 2020. Interested candidates can fill out and submit the application form available online on the official website. According to the dates mentioned on the official website, the last date for candidates to submit the Karnataka PGCET 2020 application form is 5.30 PM on June 28, 2020.
Upon successfully completing the registration process, candidates will be issued the Karnataka PGCET 2020 admit card on July 27, 2020. The application form is available on the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) or can be accessed through the direct link given below.
Prior to filling out the PGCET 2020 application form, it is advised that the candidate goes through the rules and regulations mentioned on the information brochure that is available on the official website. There are 14 examination centres set up across the state of Karnataka to conduct PGCET 2020.
Candidates will be allowed to choose their preferred test centre at the time of filling the online application. The final PGCET 2020 test centre will be allocated to the candidate based on the availability of seats. It is also important to note that the application form once submitted cannot be modified or updated.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka PGCET 2020
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority – kea.kar.nic.in
- Under the “Latest News” tab on the homepage, click on the “PGCET 2020 – Online Application” link.
- Click on the “New User? Click Here to Register” link to first register by providing the basic details.
- A unique “User ID” and “Password” will be sent to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Login to the official website using the credentials provided.
- Fill in all the relevant details, upload the required documents and click on “Save” and “Next”.
- Make the necessary payment through one of the online modes of payment options available.
- Take a print out of the application form if required for future reference.
About Karnataka PGCET 2020
Karnataka Examination Authority conducts PGCET, a state-level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission to MBA/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch programmes in colleges within the state of Karnataka. According to the dates provided by KEA on the official website, Karnataka PGCET 2020 has been scheduled to take place on August 9, 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 will be an offline test conducted in English for a duration of 150 minutes. As per the PGCET 2020 exam pattern, the test will be divided into two sections – Part A and Part B where each section contains multiple answer type questions. There will be a total of 75 questions with the number of questions present in each section varying for different courses. The overall paper will be marked out of 100 marks.