The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the Karnataka NEET-UG Mock Seat Allotment Result 2020. Candidates who registered for the Karnataka NEET-UG 2020 Counselling, must visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea to view the seat allotment result.
Candidates whose name appears in the mock seat allotment result will be able to make necessary changes as per their choice before the prescribes deadline. Once the KEA receives the changes, the first seat allotment result will be declared.
Steps to View the Karnataka NEET-UG 2020 Mock Seat Allotment Result
Candidates who had registered for the Karnataka NEET-UG 2020 counselling, must refer to the steps mentioned below to view the result. Additionally, a direct link to view the seat allotment result has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Scroll down the landing page to find the section titled “Latest Announcement.”
- Under the section, click on the link which mentions “UG- NEET -2020 MOCK Allotment Result for Medical/Dental.”
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., NEET-UG 2020 Application Number.
- Verify the details and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The mock seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates must note the following points after viewing the Karnataka NEET-UG mock seat allotment result:
- Candidates are required to verify their allotted seat status on the KEA Website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea to change, reorder, delete and add to their choices of courses/colleges as per their preference.
- All the candidates must enter their final options before the last date prescribed.
- The mock allotment is only to help the candidates familiarize and show them the course and college allotted to them. It should be in no way presumed that the same seat and college would be allotted to them in the actual allotment of seats because the candidates have the option of changing the priority of the options entered by them after the mock allotment.
- Eligible candidates, who have not entered their options till now, can also enter their priority of options before the last date and time prescribed.
Also Read: NEET UG All India Counselling