The Karnataka NEET counselling registration process 2020 for the state quota seats will end tomorrow, i.e., 10 November 2020. Counselling is being conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) to facilitate the admission process for MBBS and BDS courses in the state. The students who qualified the NEET 2020 exam can visit kea.kar.nic.in to avail the final chance to register.
How to Register for Karnataka NEET Counselling Online?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the counselling process. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for the same:
- Visit the official website – kea.kar.nic.in
- Under the “Flash News” section, click on “UGNEET 2020 – Online Uploading of Documents.”
- You will be redirected to a new window.
- Read the instructions carefully, tick the box below, and click on “Proceed to Login.”
- Now enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Click on “Submit.”
- Now, upload the documents.
- Pay the requisite fees.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Document Verification Along with Registration
Document verification will be carried out alongside the counselling registration this year for Karnataka NEET 2020. Candidates will have to submit the requisite documents in PDF format only while registering. Furthermore, it is advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.