According to the latest updates, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has released the third round of seat allocation result under JoSAA Counselling 2020. The result was released on 26 October 2020 in an online mode. In order to check their results, candidates will have to visit josaa.nic.in the official website and enter their application number and password in the portal.
The candidates who were successful in securing a seat will need to report online to the allotted institutes on 27 October 2020 and 28 October 2020 as per the official schedule.
How to Check JoSAA 2020 Third Round Seat Allocation Result?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their JoSAA results. Alternatively, they can click on the direct link provided below.
- Visit the official website – josaa.nic.in
- On the landing page, you will find, ‘View Seat Allotment Result – Round 3.’
- Click on the link, and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter your JEE Main application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your JoSAA third round seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully go through all the information regarding online reporting and fee payment.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
The candidates who were allotted seats will have to complete the online reporting process on 27 October 2020 and 28 October 2020. Only after proper verification of documents, payment of fees, and resolving the query responses by IITs and NITs will the seat be confirmed. The list of vacant seats after round two admissions was released by JoSSA as well. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.