The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) round five seat allocation result under JoSAA Counselling 2020 has been declared on the official website. To check their results, candidates will have to visit josaa.nic.in the official website and enter their application number and password in the portal.
How to Check JoSAA 2020 Round Five Seat Allocation Result?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their JoSAA round five seat allotment results. Alternatively, they can click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – josaa.nic.in
- On the landing page, you will find ‘View Seat Allotment Result – Round 5.’
- Click on the link, and you will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now, enter your JEE Main application number, password, and security pin.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your JoSAA fifth-round seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully go through all the information regarding online reporting and fee payment.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Along with the fifth round counselling result, JoSAA also released a list of vacant seats after round four counselling. The candidates who were allotted seats will have to complete the online reporting process by 5 November 2020. Only after proper verification of documents, payment of fees, and resolving the query responses by IITs and NITs will the seat be confirmed. The vacant seats after round five counselling and the result of the last round, i.e., round six, will be declared on 7 November 2020.
JoSAA is conducting counselling for the listed institutions like IITs, NITs, IIEST, IIITs, and GFTIs for the academic year 2020-21. JoSAA will conduct another counselling round, i.e., round six, subject to the availability of vacant seats. Candidates must note that this is their last chance to exercise the “exit” option. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to keep track of the latest updates.