The online application process for JNU Entrance Examination [JNUEE] 2020 has started from 2nd March 2020. Interested candidates can register and apply through their official website. NTA (National Testing Agency) has been vested with the responsibility of conducting the test.
Important dates and events of JNU admission test 2020
|Commencement of Application process||2nd March 2020|
|Closure of Application process||31st March 2020 upto 5:00 PM|
|Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee||31st March 2020 upto 11:50 PM|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form via Website
|7th April to 15th April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from NTA website||30th April 2020|
|Date of exam||11th, 12th, 13th and 14th May 2020
15 May as Reserve Day
Steps to register for JNU admission test 2020
- Visit the official website – jnuexams.nta.nic.in
- On the official website, find the link “Fill Application Form-JNUEE 2020” and click on it.
- On clicking the above link, the registration page opens. Click on the link “NEW REGISTRATION”.
- It redirects to a page containing all the instructions to fill the application form. Also it asks for a declaration at the end. Agree to it by checking the box. Then click on “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED”.
- A new page appears asking whether the candidate has applied for any other Programme in JNUEE 2020. Select “yes” or “no” from the dropdown list. If yes, it prompts for “Application No”. If “No”, it directs to the registration page.
- Fill in all the details like “Personal Details”, “Permanent Address”, “Correpondence Address”, “Choose Password”, “Security pin” and Captcha.
- An application number will be generated on successful registration which can be used for logging into the website.
- Fill in the application form, upload image according to the specifications provided and pay the required amount of fee.
- Download and take a print out of JNU admission test 2020, for future use.
Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in 1969. It was as per the Jawaharlal Nehru University Act 1966, (53 of 1966). JNU admits candidates based on the performance in the All India Level Entrance Examination, JNUEE (JNU Entrance Examination).
For all programmes of study, except M.Phil. and Ph.D, the final selection is based upon the performance of candidates in the computer based test. For M.Phil and Ph.D through CBT mode, candidates are invited for viva voce and final merit list is prepared with a weightage of 70% to CBT score and 30% to Viva.