According to the latest update, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has formally released the JNUEE Answer Key 2020. The answer key for the recently concluded entrance exam has been made available for candidates to download from jnuexams.nta.nic.in the official website.
Candidates who had appeared for the exam can check their provisional answer key by logging onto the exam portal and entering the required credentials. Alternatively, candidates can also check the same by clicking on the direct link provided below.
Steps to Download JNUEE 2020 Answer key Online
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their JUNEE 2020 Answer Key:
- Visit the official website – jnuexams.nta.nic.in
- Click on “Display Question Paper / Challenge Answer Key.”
- Now, log in using either the application number and date of birth or application number and password.
- Next, enter the required credentials, i.e., application number, date of birth or password, and security pin.
- Click on “Sign In.”
- You will be able to view the answer key.
- If you wish to challenge, follow the link provided in the login portal.
- Provide backing documents in support of the objections you raised.
- Pay the required fees.
- Save a copy and take a print out for future reference.
Raise Challenge till 10 PM IST on 22 October 2020
Due to the fact that there was a delay in conducting the entrance exam for Jawaharlal Nehru University, the authorities have given only a short window to raise objections against the JNUEE answer key. The option to raise challenges will be available only till 10 PM IST on 22 October 2020.
To raise an objection, students will have to provide documents supporting their claim and then pay a processing fee of INR 1000 per answer challenged. The fees can be paid using either credit/debit card or net banking. The JNU 2020 Examination was conducted from 5 October 2020 to 8 October 2020.