Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) declared the JNUEE 2020 results for various courses online. Candidates who registered for admission in JNU can check their result by visiting jnuee.jnu.ac.in the official website. In order to check their individual results, candidates will have to log in using their application number and date of birth.
How to Check JNUEE Result 2020 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their JNUEE result. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- On the right-hand side, you will find a section titled “Second List Results.”
- Click on the link you want to check the results for.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your JNUEE results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About JNUEE 2020
The National Test Agency (NTA) conducts the JNUEE for admission in several undergraduate, postgraduate, MPhil, and doctoral courses offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. This year, the examination, after a delay of several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, was conducted between 5 October 2020 and 8 October 2020 in a CBT or computer-based mode. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.