The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) declared the JNUEE 2020 results for M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. courses online on 23 November 2020. Candidates who registered for any of the courses mentioned above, can check their result and cut off marks by visiting jnuee.jnu.ac.in the official website. In order to check their individual results, candidates will have to log in using their application number and date of birth. The cut off marks have been published in a PDF format.
How to Check JNUEE Results 2020 Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided below:
- Visit the official website – jnuee.jnu.ac.in
- On the right-hand side, you will find a section titled “Important Links.”
- Click on “M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. Results” link.
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now enter your application number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on “Login.”
- Your JNUEE results will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Cut-Off Score for M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. Released
Jawaharlal National University, along with the results has also released the JNUEE cut off for admission to different PG courses. The cut off has been released for various subjects of M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. streams for different categories. Candidates who were able to secure equal or above marks from the cut off announced will be eligible for the counselling process.
About JNUEE 2020
The National Test Agency (NTA) conducts the JNUEE for admission in several undergraduate, postgraduate, M.Phil and doctoral courses offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru University. This year, the examination, after a delay of several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, was conducted between 5 October 2020 and 8 October 2020 in a CBT or computer-based mode.