Jawaharlal Nehru University has extended final registration dates for the 2020 Winter Semester. Registration is extended until 15th Jan 2020 and candidates can submit registrations until that date without any late fee.
Students can check the official notification from JNU website – jnu.ac.in
Alternatively, students can use the link below:
This is the second time the final registration date is getting postponed. Initially, the final registration date was on 5th Jan 2020. It was extended to 12th Jan and is now further extended to 15th Jan 2020.
Steps to Download JNU Circular
- Go to JNU official website – jnu.ac.in
- Click the link to go to the Main Website at the bottom of the page.
- On the main website, click on the ‘Winter Semester Registration extended till 15th Jan 2020‘ link to view the notification.
- JNU Circular will open in a new tab in PDF format.
- View or download the circular accordingly.
Masked Mob Attack in JNU
On 5th Jan 2020 violence broke out in JNU campus and a masked mob attacked students and faculty members of the University. During the attack, JNUSU president Aishe Gosh sustained severe injuries and was admitted to AIIMS.
Media reports claimed that masked mob consisted of many ABVP members, but the ABVP members strongly denied the accusations and stated that Left Union students were behind the attack. They damaged the CIS Centre and Server Room to stop the registration process as part of their anti-fee hike protests.
The masked mob attack damaged the Information and Communication Service Systems of the University on 5th Jan. The University extended the final date to 12th Jan 2020.