The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has released an official notification regarding the conduct of second round of JKCET 2020 Physical Counselling for up-gradation/allotment of seats in B.E /B.Tech courses in government/private engineering colleges of UT of J&K /Ladakh. Candidates who wrote the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2020) must visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in to view the schedule.
Steps to View the JKCET 2020 Second Counselling Round Official Schedule
Candidates who want to view/download the official schedule for the JKCET 2020 second round of counselling must refer to the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- Scroll down the landing page to find the “Notifications” section.
- Under the section find the link titled, “Conduct of second round of Physical Counselling for up-gradation/allotment seats in B.E./B.Tech. Engineering Courses, 2020 in Government/Private Engineering Colleges of UT of J&K /Ladakh [NN-CET-43].”
- Click on the link.
- A PDF containing the schedule and other relevant information will be displayed on the screen.
- View the notification and download the PDF for future reference.
Necessary Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates who wish to attend the physical counselling session must keep the following points in mind:
- The counselling session will be conducted physically, which means that the candidate will have to report to the J&K Board office physically on the mentioned date for the verification of the documents.
- The timings for the counselling are set from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM IST.
- Candidates who have not joined the college on the allotment of seat in the first physical round of counselling shall not be eligible to participate in the up-gradation/second physical round of counselling.
- The second round of counselling commences on 5 November 2020 on which date the ranks 1-2000 will be called for counselling.
- For the first date only, all reserved category candidates excluding TFW category, were called for the counselling.
- The last date of the second round of counselling is 12 November 2020.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.