As per the latest reports, the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) is going to release the application form for JKCET 2021 on 14 March 2021. In order to fill out the application form, candidates will have to visit jkbopee.gov.in the official website. Earlier, the application form was scheduled to release on 10 March 2021, however, the authorities have postponed the registration to 14 March 2021. It is imperative that candidates go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to fill out the application form. Candidates must note that they will need to pay the application fee of INR 1200 to successfully complete the application procedure.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for JKCET 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same will be provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- On the landing page, you will find the link for the application form.
- Click on “New Registration”
- Now fill in the requisite details – name, mobile number, email address.
- Log back in to complete the application process.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Carefully verify all the details before proceeding to submit.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
About JKCET 2021
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is conducted by JKBOPEE. The exam is held for admission in the engineering and technology courses offered by the colleges in the state. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.