The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has extended the registration date for JKCET 2021. Initially, the last date to fill out the JKCET 2021 application form was 6 April 2021. However, the last date has been extended to 16 April 2021.
How to Fill Out JKCET Application Form 2021 Online?
Candidates must visit the official website and register by following the steps mentioned below. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on “CET.”
- Go through the instructions carefully, and tap on “Click here to fill application.”
- Now, provide the details asked like your name, mobile number, email address, etc.
- Log back in and fill out the rest of the details.
- Upload valid documents.
- Pay the application form fee using either debit/credit card or net banking.
- Before submitting, check everything carefully.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
It is important for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria first and then proceed to register. To fill out the application form for JKCET 2021, candidates will have to visit jkbopee.gov.in the official website. While filling the JKCET application form, candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 1200.