The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) will close the application for JKCET 2021 tomorrow,.i.e, 6 April 2021. Therefore, just a single day is left for the aspirants to fill out the application forms. Candidates must verify eligibility criteria and then proceed to register. The application form is available on jkbopee.gov.in the official website. Candidates will have to pay INR 1200 an application fee to fill out the JKCET application form.
How to Register Online for JKCET 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on “CET.”
- Read the instructions, and tap on “click here to fill application.”
- Now, fill in the requisite details like your name, email address, and mobile number.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the documents.
- Verify all the details before proceeding to submit.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.