The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has extended the last date for the application registration process of JKCET 2021. Earlier, the last date to fill out the application form for JKCET 2021 was 16 April 2021. However, as per the latest announcement it has been extended to 30 April 2021. In order to register for JKCET 2021, candidates will have to visit jkbopee.gov.in the official website. While filling the JKCET application form, candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 1200.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for JKCET 2021 Online?
Candidates must visit the official website to register for JKCET 2021 by following the steps mentioned below. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- On the landing page, scroll down and click on “CET.”
- It is important to carefully go through the instructions.
- Then tap on “Click here to fill application.”
- Next, provide the details asked like your name, email address, mobile number. etc.
- Log back in and fill out the rest of the details.
- Upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before submitting, make sure to check every detail carefully.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
Before filling out and submitting the application form for JKCET 2021, it is important for the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria first and keep all the documents ready. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.