The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has released an official notification regarding the conduct of mop-up round of JKCET 2020 Physical Counselling for the vacant seats in B.E /B.Tech courses in government/private engineering colleges of UT of J&K /Ladakh. The counselling will be conducted on 27 and 28 November 2020. Candidates who wrote the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2020) must visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in to view the schedule.
Steps to View the JKCET 2020 Mop-Up Physical Counselling Round Official Schedule
Candidates who want to view/download the official schedule for the JKCET 2020 mop-up physical round of counselling must refer to the steps mentioned below. Alternatively, candidates can also click on the direct link provided to view the schedule:
- Visit the official website – jkbopee.gov.in
- Scroll down the landing page to find the “Notifications” section.
- Under the section find the link titled, “Conduct of Mop-up round of Physical Counselling for up-gradation/allotment seats in B.E./B. Tech. Engineering Courses, 2020 in Government/Private Engineering Colleges of UT of J&K/Ladakh.”
- Click on the link.
- A PDF containing the schedule and other relevant information will be displayed on the screen.
- View the notification and download the PDF for future reference.
Necessary Instructions for the Candidates
Candidates must take note of the following points before visiting the designated office for JKCET 2020 Counselling:
- All the candidates (including TFW) having rank from 001-2000 will have to report to the BOPEE offices Jammu /Srinagar on 27 November 2020 between 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM IST.
- All the candidates (including TFW) having rank from 2001-3387 will have to report to the BOPEE offices Jammu /Srinagar on 28 November 2020 between 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM IST.
- The candidate(s) participating in the physical round of counselling and getting allotted a seat, should in their own interest not leave the Board office as there is a possibility that a seat of his/her choice, which was not available on his/her turn of counselling may become available during the process.
- He/ She can stake a claim on such a seat immediately once the seat is displayed in the seat matrix on the monitor of the Board, consequent upon its vacation by a candidate so that such a candidate is considered for allotment of the seat on merit cum preference basis.
- The seat allotted to him/her earlier shall become vacant and be added to the seat matrix. The Board shall not be responsible in case a candidate leaves the Board office, and he/she fails to stake a claim on a seat as may become available as above.