The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education (JKBOSE) released the class 12th Jammu Division Summer Zone re-evaluation results. The result was published on 29 September 2020 online. Candidates who had applied for re-evaluation must visit the official website – jkbose.ac.in to view their results.
The JKBOSE class 12 re-evaluation results are published as a PDF file, including all the changes in marks (if applicable) and other necessary details. Candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to view and download the results PDF file.
Steps to View JKBOSE Class 12 Re-Evaluation Results 2020
- Visit the official website – jkbose.ac.in
- Scroll down and click on the “Enter Main Site” option.
- At the top of the landing page, find the section titled, “Latest Updates.”
- Click on the flashing link titled, “12TH ANNUAL REGULAR SUMMER ZONE, 2020, JD RE-EVALUATION RESULT NOTIFICATION.”
- The PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for your name and check the result.
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
Candidates who applied for re-evaluation must verify the following particulars mentioned in the revised re-evaluated result document:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Previous Result
- Revised Result
If there are any changes in the marks, it will be mentioned under the revised result. In case there are no changes in the marks or the result, “No Change” will be mentioned. Candidates must check for the changes thoroughly and keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.