JKBOSE Class 11 exam time table for the Jammu Division has been released in the official website jkbose.ac.in
Students from various streams such as Science, Arts, Home Science and Commerce, who are set to appear for class XI examinations, can log on to the official website to check the examination date sheet.
Steps to download the class XI Jammu Division date sheet 2020
- Visit the official website – jkbose.ac.in
- Click on “Enter Main Site”. The homepage appears.
- On the homepage, under “Notifications” section, find the link “Revised Datesheet for HSP-I (class 11th) Annual Session 2020 for Regular candidates of Jammu Province (Summer Zone JD)” and click on it.
- A pdf opens containing the dates for all exams.
- Download the class XI Jammu Division date sheet 2020 and take a printout for future use.
Exam dates for various divisions
|20th March 2020||Friday|
|24th March 2020||Tuesday|
|27th March 2020||Friday|
|30th March 2020||Monday|
|3rd April 2020||Friday|
|7th April 2020||Tuesday|
|9th April 2020||Thursday|
|11th April 2020||Saturday|
|15th April 2020||Wednesday|
Points to remember
- It is mandatory to bring the Admit Card for all the exams.
- Practical examinations will be conducted, once theory exams are over.
- All institution heads shall collect the Admit Card for their students from the respective Board Offices.
- Exam venue is mentioned in the Admit Card.
Important dates regarding submission of Internal Assessment
|Last date for submission of internal assessment||18th March 2020|
|Submission of internal assessment with a penalty of Rs.1 per day per candidate till||30th March 2020|
|Submission of internal assessment with a Penalty of Rs.2 per day per candidate till||14th April 2020|
NOTE : Internal assessments will not be accepted after 14th April 2020 and the concerned Head of the institution has to face the consequences.
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education came into existence through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975.
It is authorised to perform the following functions :
- Conduct exams for secondary and higher secondary classes.
- Release results.
- Offer diplomas and certificates.
- Prepare curriculum for the School Education as per the National Policy on Education.
- Print textbooks.
- Offer affiliations to private schools.