The last date of registration for the JKBOSE class 11 admission has been extended by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education (JKBOSE). Students can apply for admission to class 11 in the Jammu division till 30 April 2021.
The board has released and official notice regarding the extension of registration date on the official website. The notice stated, “In continuation to this office notification No.:-F (Exam/ HSP-1/B) JD/21 Dates: 19.4.2021, the last date for submission of Admission cum permission forms of HSP I(class 11th) Bi-Annual session 2021 W/Z of Jammu province has been extended.”
How to Apply for JKBOSE Class 11 Admission?
Jammu Board has extended the last date to register for class 12 admission to 30 April 2021. Students who wish to apply for JKBOSE class 12 admission can perform the given instructions.
- Visit the official website – jkbose.ac.in.
- Click on the “Student Registration” tab available on the homepage.
- Click on the “Register” link.
- Enter the required details – name, username and password in the registration form.
- After successfully registering for the exam, login to your account.
- Fill in the admission form details.
- Pay the admission fee online via net banking, credit or debit card.
- Please check the details again and submit the form.
Note: Students can pay an application fee of INR 1730 by 10 May 2021. Students will be required to pay an application fee of INR 2770 by 20 May 2021.