The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has officially published the notification for the batch two of JIMPER PG Counseling. The candidates are selected for PG courses in Medicine, i.e., Master of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS). The selected candidates will have to report directly to the JIPMER campus to proceed with the admission process. The list contains the names of 32 candidates who are shortlisted for the second round.
How to Check the Candidate List for Batch 2 of JIPMER PG Counselling 2020?
- Visit the official website main.jipmer.edu.in
- Scroll down towards the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Exams” tab.
- Find the second link titled “MD/MS JULY 2020 SESSION – BATCH 2 CANDIDATES TO REPORT FOR ADMISSION”.
- Now click on the PDF and download.
- Find your name on the list.
- Do not forget to save a copy of it for future reference.
Safety Protocols to be Followed
- All candidates must report directly to the JIPMER-Blackwell House (Near SSB Annex) on 18 August 2020.
- The timings shall be 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM.
- The candidates will have to go under quarantine for 14 days.
- The accompanying person will not be provided with the quarantine facility.
- JIPMER itself will provide the facility.
- On arrival, candidates must report directly to the office and not go to any hotel/house.
- JIPMER has specified the candidates to reach on the exact mentioned date, i.e., 18/08/2020 and not before that.
- All these safety measures are to be strictly followed by the candidates.
About JIPMER PG
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is one of the premier institutes for medical studies. JIPMER conducts the Post Graduate entrance test in a computer-based mode. The entrance exam is held twice a year, once in January and then in July. Each year candidates compete for a total of 145 MS and MD seats. Candidates must keep themselves upbeat with the official website to know about the latest updates.