The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has published the result for the second round of online counseling on 3 September 2020. Going by the published results, 74 candidates have been shortlisted for the admission procedure for Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctorate of Medicine (MD) in the Puducherry campus. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the result.
Steps to Check JIPMER PG 2020 Round Two Counselling Result
- Visit the official website – www.main.jipmer.edu.in
- Scroll down to find the “Exam” section.
- Click on the active link “PROVISIONAL SEAT ALLOTMENT FOR SECOND ROUND ONLINE COUNSELLING – MD/MS JULY 2020 SESSION.”
- The result will be displayed on the screen as a PDF file.
- Find your name on the list.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Essential Pointers Regarding the Admission Procedure
- Shortlisted candidates for the JIPMER PG 2020 must confirm the admission by paying the requisite fee amount latest by 6 September 2020.
- Once the confirmation is done, candidates will be called for furthering the admission procedure.
- Candidates residing in Puducherry will be called from 7 September 2020 onwards.
- Whereas outstation candidates will be called form 11 September 2020 onwards in two shifts.
- All the candidates must adhere to the COVID-19 safety protocols laid down by the government.
- The brochure is available on the official website for the candidates to read.
- The number of vacant seats as per the official notification is 58.
- These seats were allotted after the up-gradation was done of the previous rounds.
- Further counseling rounds will only be conducted subject to the availability of vacant seats.
- Candidates must keep visiting the official website for further information.