Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, has started the online registration for MS/ MD Counselling for the academic year 2020. The JIPMER PG results were declared on 27 June 2020. The students who qualified for the exam can further their admission process by registering themselves for the first round of counselling. The last date for registration and uploading of documents is 25 July 2020 till 5 PM IST. Candidates are advised to follow the official website for further updates.
The cut-off percentile for PG Medical courses’ current academic year remained 50th for UR/ INST/ EWS, 45th for UR/ INST/ EWS (OPH), and 40th for remaining OBC/ SC/ ST. Candidates who were able to secure the percentile, as mentioned above, shall be eligible for registration. The candidates must participate in the first round of counselling. The second round of counselling will only take place if there are remaining seats after the final allotment.
How to register for the JIPMER PG 2020 MS/MD counselling?
- Visit the official website – jipmer.edu.in
- On the upper right-hand side corner, click on “Visit Main Website.”
- On the left-hand side, under the “Announcements” section, click on the active link titled “MD/MS First round of Online Counselling.”
- Scroll down and find the link “Online Link Counselling for MS/MD Courses.”
- Now left click to open link in new tab.
- Fill in the login credentials, i.e., The registered user id and password.
- Select your preferences from the given list and lock your option.
- Upload the required documents in the correct format.
- Save a copy for future reference.
Documents Required for the JIPMER PG 2020 MS/MD Counselling Registration:
- UG MBBS degree pass certificate.
- Permanent medical council registration certificate (MBBS).
- Internship completion certificate.
- Caste certificate (if required).
- OPH certificate (if required).
- Any other document/certificate, as asked.
What does the Official Counselling Schedule Say?
- Remember, this is the registration process for the mock counselling procedure. This is not the final round.
- The results of the mock counselling session will be released on or before 29/07/2020.
- The final locking of preferences will follow the mock counselling till 30/07/2020, 5:00 PM IST.
- Final Allotment of seats for the first round of counselling will be done on or before 4/08/2020.
- Followed by the payment of fees and downloading the allotment letter till 10/08/2020, at 5:00 PM IST.
- For the Batch Distribution, scheduled to be held on 14/08/2020 for the first batch, the candidates will have to pass the medical fitness test and a formal quarantine process.
- It is done to ensure that the candidate is medically fit and asymptomatic for the novel coronavirus and other necessary tests.
- A batch of 30 students will be called at a time for the process of counselling.