The Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competition Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the merit list of the eligible candidates for counselling under Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020. Candidates who qualified the national level medical entrance examination, i.e., are eligible to participate in the NEET counselling process, provided they have a domicile of Jharkhand State.
The candidates who do not have the state domicile cannot avail the 80% state quota for medical seats and will have to undergo the 20% open quota counselling. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must visit the official website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in to view the merit list.
How to Check the Jharkhand NEET 2020 Merit List?
Candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020 examination must refer to the steps mentioned below to view the merit list. A direct link to view the merit list has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled “Important Notice.”
- Under the section find the link titled, “FINAL STATE MERIT LIST PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF NEET (UG) -2020 FOR STATE QUOTA SEATS OF MBBS, BDS AND AYUSH-UG LEVEL COURSES.”
- Click on the link.
- A PDF containing the list of the eligible candidates along with other particulars will be displayed on the screen.
- View your name and save a copy of the merit list for future reference.
Particulars Mentioned on the List
Candidates must thoroughly check for the following details on the merit list before proceeding further with the counselling process:
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- State category
- Type of Disability (if applicable)
- PTG Name (if applicable)
- Whether belonging to EWS category
- Total scores achieved in NEET 2020
- Total percentile
- All India Rank (AIR)
- State CML (if applicable)
- State EWS Rank (if applicable)
- State Category Rank (if applicable)
- State Divyang Rank as per type (if applicable)
Candidates must note that only those candidates who had already registered for the Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020 Counselling after the declaration of the NEET 2020 Result will be eligible for further admission process. The counselling will be conducted by the JCECEB for the qualified candidates, the registration for which will start from today. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.