The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, has declared the JEECUP 2020 results for various examination groups. Candidates who wrote the entrance examination must visit the official website- ‘jeecup.nic.in,’ to check their results. The JEECUP 2020 examination was conducted from 12 to 15 September 2020 across the state. Candidates can refer to the steps given below to view the results.
Steps to Check JEECUP 2020 Results
- Visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the link for which you want to view the results, i.e., Group A, Group B to K and E1, E2 (Pharmacy).
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., the Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security PIN.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download and save a copy of the result page for future reference.
JEECUP 2020 result contains details like the candidates’ marks, their category-wise state open rank, and their qualifying status for the counselling process. The final answer key is also made available with the result. UPJEEP had earlier notified that the counselling and seat allotment process would begin on 30 September 2020. All the other details about the counselling procedure and seat allotment will be notified to the candidates shortly. Hence, candidates are advised to keep track of the latest announcements on the official website.