The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh has extended the last date to complete the application process for JEECUP 2021. Earlier, the JEECUP 2021 application process was scheduled to conclude on 15 April 2021. However, the last date to fill out the application form for JEECUP 2021 is extended to 30 April 2021. In order to register, candidates should visit jeecup.nic.in the official website.
How to Fill Out the Application Form for JEECUP 2021?
The application form for JEECUP 2021 is available on the official website. Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the JEECUP 2021 application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – jeecup.nic.in
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in the basic details like name, father’s name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Submit the registration form.
- After successful registration, log back into your account.
- Fill out the rest of the details and upload the documents mentioned.
- Pay the application fee through Netbanking/Debit/Credit Card or through e-challan.
- Verify the details before submitting the application form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
About JEECUP 2021
The application form was released on 26 February 2021. The admit cards will be releasing on 15 May 2021. The authority will be conducting the exam from 15 June to 20 June 2021. The announcement of JEECUP results will be on 5 July 2021. Therefore, candidates must keep visiting the official website to stay updated with the latest developments.